For further information on the TNT Express Australia plugin for WooCommerce click here.
1. Upload the plugin folder to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory.
2. Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
3. That’s it – you can now assign the TNT Express Australia method to a shipping zone.
Registration with TNT Express Australia
Registration with TNT Express Australia is required.
In order to use the External RTT service users will need to authenticate successfully to the system. This will require users to have a valid account with TNT which has been registered for use with the system.
During the registration process users will be assigned a CIT username and password which will be used for authentication. The CIT username begins with ‘CIT’ and is not your email address or any other username.
If the plugin reports a username / password invalid error, this is an issue with the details entered into the plugin. Please contact TNT via email@example.com for registration and support relating to authentication issues.
1. Once the plugin has been activated, assign the TNT Express Australia shipping method to a shipping zone. For information on shipping zones click here.
2. You can now configure the method.
- TNT Account Number – Account / customer code. Must be a valid TNT Express Australia account number.
- TNT Username – Please use the provided username.
- TNT Password – Please use the provided password.
- Origin City / Suburb – This should be set to the city / suburb from which you will ship.
- Origin State – This should be set to the state from which you will ship. This should be in capitals (e.g. NSW, VIC etc).
- Origin Postcode – This should be set to the postcode from which you will ship.
- Dangerous Goods – Will the consignment contain dangerous goods?
- Services – Select the TNT Express Australia Services / Products that you wish to obtain quotes for. Hold down the control (ctrl) or command button to select multiple options.
- Handling Charge Type – Select either a percentage or flat rate to add onto the returned shipping costs.
- Handling Charge – Enter the value of this percentage or flat rate. (e.g. 5, 10, 15, 20) – no symbols.
- Debug mode – Display API request and response information.
3. Ensure your products are in the correct format. Make sure you have entered correct Weight (in KG) and Dimensions (in CM) – please note that TNT require round numbers for both.
4. Please ensure that you are using a valid state, suburb and postcode combination for the Origin (in the plugin settings above) and Destination (in the cart / checkout). Refer to https://auspost.com.au/postcode for more information.
Debugging common TNT errors
TNT Error 004: Username and password combination is incorrect.
Please double check your TNT CIT Username, Password and account number with the CIT helpdesk – firstname.lastname@example.org. This error is coming straight from TNT’s system and is not an issue with the plugin.
TNT Error 5: [error: cvc-minInclusive-valid: decimal value (0) is less than minInclusive facet (1) for xs:positiveInteger………..error: cvc-minInclusive-valid: decimal value (0) is less than minInclusive facet (1) for xs:positiveInteger]
Please check step 3 above as a product in the cart may be invalid (missing weight in KG, dimension in CM – whole numbers).