For further information on the Toll Courier plugin for WooCommerce click here.
1. Upload the plugin folder to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory.
2. Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
3. That’s it – you can now configure the plugin.
Registration with Toll – Important
A Toll account number is required to use this plugin. Your account must have Toll API access enabled. To enable, please email email@example.com and mention you are using this WooCommerce plugin, alternatively please contact support via email.
1. Once the plugin has been activated, go to WooCommerce > Shipping
2. You will be able to select “Toll” as a shipping method within your zone, under WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping.
3. You can now configure the method.
- Toll Account Code – Must be a valid Toll account number.
- Origin City / Suburb – This should be set to the city / suburb from which you will ship.
- Origin State – This should be set to the state from which you will ship. Entered in uppercase, abbreviated format (i.e. VIC, SA, NSW) not in full (i.e. New South Wales).
- Origin Postcode – This should be set to the postcode from which you will ship.
- Carrier – Select the Toll Carrier that you wish to obtain quotes for. Options include:
- Toll Priority (Australia)
- Toll Priority (New Zealand)
- Toll IPEC
- Toll Fast
- Toll Express
- Toll Tasmania
- Toll SPD
- Handling Charge Type – If you wish to add a handing charge to the returned shipping quote, select either ‘Flat Rate’ or ‘Percentage’. Percentage will allow you to set a percentage of the returned shipping quote.
- Handing Charge – Enter the Handling Charge value.
- Product ID – Keep as 02 by default for most services unless otherwise advised by Toll. Set to ‘X’ for Toll IPEC.
- Service – Select the Toll Service that you wish to obtain quotes for. Options include:
- Same Day
- Off Peak
- Road Service (set to this for Toll IPEC)
- Debug – Enable to obtain debugging information useful when support is required.
5. Ensure your products are in the correct format. Make sure you have entered correct Weight (in KG) and Dimensions (in CM), round numbers.
6. Please make sure that in WooCommerce -> Settings -> Shipping you have checked the box next to “Hide shipping cost until an address is entered”. The carrier requires an address, so cannot return a rate without one.
Need help? If you’re still stuck you can contact support via email. Please note – phone support is not included.